Break Every Chain by Emonne Markland
Every girl can have chains.
A toxic relationship. Low self-esteem. Rejection. Addiction. Past mistakes and secret struggles can weigh you down and hold you back from living a life of wholeness. If you’re tired of living tied down to lies and bad habits, this book is for you. The chains from your past do not have to hold you back from your future.
Every girl can be free.
In Break Every Chain, LYBM founder Emonne Markland takes you through a life-changing journey of freedom and self discovery. In the book, you will:
• discover the two main plans for your life
• identify your chains and find out the breaking news of freedom
• receive encouragement from stories of women set free, including Emonne’s personal story
• understand your true identity
• learn how to break the chains & live free in everyday life
• receive practical freedom tools and discussion questions within the Unchained workbook component
Now is your time to break free from your past and push forward into your destiny. Get ready for a chain reaction.
Break Every Chain is now available worldwide.
Come by Kathy R. Green
Living in this technological age has made communicating with friends and family easier and faster than ever before. But have you stopped to consider how much time you spend on social media or texting, or talking to your friends via Skype or Face Time? Are you getting closer to God or further away? You may not realize it, but God wants you to talk to Him too. You may have forgotten about God, but He hasn’t forgotten about you. Even now God’s arms are opened wide, and He is calling you to come to Him. No matter where you are or what you have done, God still loves you and accepts you just the way you are.
In Come, Kathy R. Green takes you on a journey to discover a deeper relationship with God that goes beyond surface Christianity. She gives examples of those who learned to talk to God and know His voice in their youth; and Kathy speaks candidly about her life experience; After giving her heart to the Lord at the age of ten, she was immediately drawn to a quiet place that only she and God knew about, and there she learned to talk to Him about everything – from asking God who she would marry when she grew up, to telling Him about the bullies who harassed her on a daily basis. At one point Kathy was tempted to commit suicide, but God stepped in.
In this book you will:
- Discover The Secret Place where God is.
- Learn how to talk to God.
- Know when God is speaking.
- Discover 9 rewards of spending time with God.
- Find true love, purpose, and fulfillment.
Are you tired of feeling unloved, unaccepted, and misunderstood? God is drawing you closer to Him. Will you COME?